Hello, and welcome to Mac Learn !
We provide technical support, data recovery, consulting and training for a wide range of Apple products in the greater Atlanta area.
We are here to help you resolve issues and become more productive with your Macs, iPhones, iPads and the software installed on those products.
We offer a variety of set-up, tech support and training options, and we are available to meet you at your home or business in order to offer our services. Call us to find out if we cover your area.
We also specialize in data recovery from failing computers, malfunctioning hard drives, and external drives and pride ourselves on keeping our data recovery prices very reasonable compared to the competition.
We do also offer support and training for the rest of the United States by connecting remotely through screen sharing for training and tech support over the web and on the phone.
Ian Van Slyke
My name is Ian Van Slyke, I am an Apple certified Pro, and the owner of Mac Learn.
I have been working with Apple products for over 20 years and my goal is to help individuals and businesses to get the most out of their Apple products. You can do amazing things with technology nowadays, but sometimes a little help can go a long way in order for you to get the most out of your devices.
My goal is to make sure we offer professional and affordable service with a friendly and patient attitude. Whether you are experiencing issues, or if you simply want to learn some new tricks, get in touch and we'll answer any questions you may have.
- We offer technical support for a variety of software and hardware issues you may encounter while using your Apple devices.
- Through years of experience, we have encountered and helped resolve the majority of issues that users typically run into while using their Macs, iPhones and iPads.
- By using the latest diagnostic software, we can eradicate most problems that cause your devices to slow down or not work properly.
- We specialize in Data recovery for your Macs as well as external hard drives that are failing or will no longer connect to your computer.
- We install RAM and new hard drives :
We can help you find the right parts and install those for you at affordable rates.
- This is often a great way to speed up your mac and breathe new life into older machines.
- Mac Learn provides Initial and on-going training in the use of your Mac and iOS operating systems and a wide variety of the software installed on your devices.
- We are highly trained on numerous Mac and iOS applications, as well as software from other companies such as Microsoft and Adobe.
- Whether you need beginner help or training for more advanced features, we can customize a training program that will suit your needs.
- It is crucial to make sure your devices and data are backed up and secure. Regularly backing up all your data is critical and there's a number of ways to accomplish that. It's also vitally important to make sure your computers and mobile devices are secure and that you're using passwords wisely.
- Together we can find the right solution to suit your specific needs.
- We can help you organize your files, documents, pictures, videos and other media assets in ways that are safe and makes sense to you.
- We can also set things up to easily sync across multiple devices, and get you set-up with cloud-based solutions if necessary so that you can access your files from anywhere.
- We provide support to get your Mac, iPad and iPhone set up and fully functional, as well as answer your questions about the set-up and operation of your devices. Together we can customize your devices in order for them to work and sync the way you want them to.
- We can also help you transfer files from previous computers and mobile devices to your new ones safely and make sure that everything is migrated over and working properly.
“ Perfect information for what I needed to accomplish, goals I previously was not tasked with. Ian also did a few things on the side that helped our business. Thanks Ian! We will be in touch for the next go-round.”
Ashton Woods Homes
“ Needed updates, clean-up on Macs. Ian was prompt, pleasant, eager to please and taught me a lot as well as cleaned up the issues. Will call on him again for sure.”
“ He works at a very quick pace, and I would highly recommend him !
He has a permanent customer in me for any of my computer needs. ”
Apple announces macOS Sierra
Now offering support and training remotely using TeamViewer
Transfer you Photos off Your iPhone
and onto a Mac or PC
When it comes out in the fall, the new Mac operating system will include Siri, an improved Photos, Apple Pay on the web, iCloud drive improvements, and a number of other improvements. It'll be interesting to see people talking to their computer as they already do with their phones.
In order to improve our services, we have added the ability to help clients remotely using a great application called TeamViewer.
Using TeamViewer we can temporarily access your mac with your permission and provide tech support and training. Using this software, we can provide service remotely instead of meeting at your home or business in order to help you.
Feel free to contact us for more information on this service.
This article covers quite well some of the best ways to get your pictures off your iPhone and iPad and into your computer.
They cover both mac and pc techniques, which is nice. Read it here :